Self-care is not selfish. When exhausted from responsibilities, resentment brews beneath a thin veneer. Instead of turning to anti-depressants, alcohol or illegal drugs, take time for self-care. It is Win/Win for your loved ones and you.
- Be in the moment. Give yourself a few minutes each day to be, not think.
- Take a break from stress. A five-minute walk can change perspective.
- Treat yourself to simple comforts. You deserve it.
- Play. Connect with your inner child and have fun.
- Dare to Dream. Everything man-made was once someone’s dream.