Life is a series of snapshots that reside in the heart. Our minds may only recall the happiest or most painful events, but each frame is captured for future review. We choose the pictorial.
Six tips for happiness:
- Words and thoughts shape the experience. What we think, we become. Be positive. Trust in your power.
- Pain, hurt and loss happen. We control how we respond. Choose love, forgiveness and compassion for healing. Give yourself time.
- Enjoy the simple things every day. Notice the beauty and magic in the world.
- Take care your soul’s temporary home with diet, exercise, sleep and hydration. With a depleted body, small irritations become insurmountable challenges. Treat yourself.
- Trust intuition. Turn off the internal and external noise. Listen to inner guidance, instead of seeking outside validation.
The album is yours to create with love and light.