- Intention: When you get up in the morning, say with enthusiasm, “This is a great day!”
- Clean the clutter: Your home should be a sanctuary from the outside world’s chaos. Deal with mail as it comes in and discard or donate what you do not need. Your piled excess may be another’s treasure. Repurpose what you can.
- Date yourself: Pursue what makes your heart sing. If necessary, get up an hour earlier when the house is quiet.
- Exercise: Keep the body moving for good health. Choose a variety of activities that you enjoy. Make it playtime.
- Face your fears: We make our own jails. Most worries never happen. Precious time and energy that could have been spent pursuing your passions are lost forever. Fear and Love cannot coexist. Choose loving thoughts.
- Gratitude: At least once a week, write ten items for which you are thankful. Alternative: Go over them in your mind while exercising.
- Self-love: Stop the negative narrative in your head. You are perfect.
- No comparison: Stop comparing yourself to others. You are on your own journey. Follow your heart without worrying what other people think.
- Empathy: Put yourself in the other guy’s shoes. Be kind, compassionate and serve humanity in your own gifted way.
- Focus: Look for good and beauty. As per Dr. Wayne Dyer, “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
Why does man divisive be
When all are God’s creations?
Image, likeness shared by all
Wrapped, unique, a gift to give.
Colors of a rainbow mixed
Each displaying human form
Like a field of flowers wild
Purpose, beauty, journey owned.
Ego drives the wedge between
Fear replaces love and trust
Drop the walls, extend a hand
Hate destroys, devours man
Choose the path to harmony
Live in peace with fellowman
Source descended, I am you.